martes, 3 de febrero de 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button









Though I absolutely love the raw and tough movies from young or not "old school" filmmakers like Darren Aronofsky, Fernando Meirelles, Arturo Ripstein, Gus Van Sant, Pedro Almodovar and even Tarantino, everytime I sit in front of the giant screen at the cinema I am as vulnerable as ever, focusing in no other thing that the images in movement that are being projected.

That's why sometimes I love to be moved, excited and touched by a nice fantasy epic.

That's perhaps, the reason why I love classic Hollywood so much. (Gone with the Wind, Casablanca, Sound of Music, And the list goes on and on...)


That's also why I absolutely adored "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", that and also Cate Blanchet and Tilda Swinton in the same movie, two of the greatest actresses today. I won't say anything about the plot just go!

No hay comentarios: