lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

I´m sick...














-This week i have the most terrible flew, so I've been watching Breakfast at Tiffany's over and over, can't u read my new Holly Golightly accent? It's divine!

-I'm wearing sweat pants! the item I swore I would never wore, but with my blue cashmere sweater, leather boots, and a nice black leather belt that I wrapped around my wrist like a bracelet.


-I really wanna start writing again, I gotta make the commitment to write a weekly something to post here. I think Mondays would be the perfect day to upload some story or something.


-I love the pink number that Holly wears, Givenchy, of course, but it makes me think of a F/W 2008 Dior cocktail dress, that even appeared in their campaign. That model that arrives to Holly's party, I've always thought she looks a lot like Zemmoa.

-I promise to post some other day the full "Super Mods Enter Rehab" editorial, one of my all time favorites, google it if u can't wait.

No hay comentarios: