miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009

New PC

I've been so busy following fashion season that it has become basically all I do on the internet, and since my old computer was close to breaking up I couldn't make that much updates. But I have a new PC, and Paris fashion week ends tomorrow, so I'm back.

Spring was such a great season... I had tons of favorite shows. I will post my top ten by the end of the week, it's gonna be tough to narrow down my selection.

Meanwhile here's Sasha P. as Liza,
Raquel Z. as Blondie,
Natasha Poly as Brigitte Bardot,
Anna J. as Diane Keaton,
and Lara S. as Gloria Vanderbilt.

All from the September issue of Vogue Paris, that I got last week.... It's late worldwide but an early arrival in my town so don't complain. That's Carmen Dell Orefice with Sasha.

No hay comentarios: