lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

Andy Warhol's Interview





Today I went to the chain stores where we Mexicans usually purchase our International magazines. I have bought Interview a few times, but it's not something I do regularly, honestly, with its boring content, lately, I tend to forget that it was Andy's Warhol magazine, and a huge influence in the 70's.



Those feelings apparently forgotten came back today, although the October-November issue has Kristen Stewart in the cover, a girl who is kind of unknown to me because I don't follow Twilight anything, unless perhaps the occasional Twilight Zone episode on Youtube.
The content is great, I'll go back this week and buy it before it runs out. I saw it standing there alone for almost a month, but never even opened it. I should have.



Everything started because I saw this awesome picture of Apollonia Van Ravenstein by Ara Gallant. I'm honestly scared of drugs... but the picture itself has such an interesting appeal, and it's a true reflection of the golden era of hedonism in the modern age.



First pictures are TheFashionSpot Forums scans.

No hay comentarios: