sábado, 28 de febrero de 2009

The best dressed

I have always wanted to select my favorite fashion icons of the moment. Nowadays, with all the stylists and stuff I think that there are really few hollywood stars with a trully original taste and style. On this list there are all actresses and they are very mainstream, I consider that models and designers have great fashion sense but there are to many for me to pick a few. I took under consideration women that at red carpets avoid the really obvious options and are always pushing the envelope. Hope u agree with me in some of them and let me know where do you think I'm wrong...

Jennifer Connelly

Balmain



Givenchy



Chloë Sevigny






Cate Blanchett

Alexander Mc Queen



Balenciaga


Tilda Swinton

Lanvin


Prada


Julianne Moore

Yves Saint Laurent


Viktor & Rolf


Christina Ricci


Givenchy


Calvin Klein



Selma Blair


Marc Jacobs





The Olsen twins


Custom Diane Von Fusrtenberg



Mary Kate
Balmain



Ashley
Calvin Klein



Maggie Gyllenhaal


Dries Van Noten


Lanvin

No hay comentarios: