miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009

Celebrities

I get the feeling that fashion is nowadays moving a lot faster than it used too... Supposedly designers make two ready to wear colections a year, Spring starts selling in February-March and Fall in August-September, those dates doesn't seem to change.

But it's not even 2010 and we are already seeing Spring everywhere, let me enjoy the few cold days the place where I live has, and once I'm done with winter, start publishing the spring editorials. Balmain's Spring show was October's 1st and on the W December cover Demi Moore is wearing look #2. So what, after the show the dress went straight to the photoshoot?





And i don't think that seeing Spring in the red carpet in the middle of Fall is a great idea either... give us mortals at least the feeling that we'll be wearing Spring clothes at the same time that celebrities.



And of course... I'm so jealous!!!



No hay comentarios: