viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2009

A post about models...

Every season a new wave of equally gorgeous, skinny, and interesting models keep coming. It's really hard for fahion lovers to keep track. I think that it's a bit crowded.... and not sure there's enoguh room for all of the girls.

I do like seeing some fresh face, but I'm the worst remembering names and faces... specially since I don't know any girl personally. I have some girls that I'm absolutely in love with... and that I think they are new enough to make a post about them.

Probably you already know them or will get to know a new one. I do tend to like different and more recognizable faces, each with a different attitude.

These girls are Mirte Maas and Evelina Mambetova, for Vogue Russia. Mirte has done ton of Runway Shows, oponed for Alexander Wang etc. Evelina had an awesome Tim Burton editorial on Harper's Bazaar.



She's Jac Jagaciak, the Calvin Klein Fall girl. It's honestly one of my favorites newcomers. I read on TheFashionSpot, that she was born on 1994 and has been modelling since she was 13, that's just two year ago.


She is Ranya Mordanova, was casted in the Fall 2009 Givenchy campaign, and I think that either in print or runway, she's stunning.


This one is Mimmi Soderstrom the face of MiuMiu Fall 2009. I love her face, it has been styled a little boyish but has striking feminine features, I love her moles.


The last one is a true fresh face, Lindsay Wixson. She was at Prada and miu Miu Spring 2010 shows and apparently will be at the brand's new campaign.

No hay comentarios: