miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

Japan has the most stylish guys in the world

I am in love with cropped trousers, but honestly it's always a little hard for me to make them work. Somehow I never now what to wear on top to give a cool balance to the outfit. It came to me that Japanese guys wear them incredibly good. That's how I ended up doing my research in Tokyo streetstyle today. I saved tons of pics on my PC so I would say just what I liked most of each.


The first one is all about black in a trendy mood, a little Comme des Garcons, and Givenchy inspirations.



A group of cool kids. The outfits are perhaps more student like, and definitely more wearable, with a cookie detail, which is what I love to wear.


Another set of black outfits, but these have that long shirt-dress which I so would love to wear they manage tu butch it up with the jackets, and shoes... except the guy in the leopard purse.


Here is how it all began, the cropped trousers that they know how to wear so well, I specially like the guy in the middle, and his her is so cool.


Finally, some other random looks I like...

I think that looking at streetstyle is a nice source of inspiration when you don't know what to wear.
All the shots are from this site: http://www.style-arena.jp/street/ if you feel like checking out the ladies style also, they have other great ideas.

No hay comentarios: