domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2009

The Money Shot













I can't remember when was the last time I posted photos. Last week I helped my sister with a photography assignment she had. As usual we make it involved with fashion. She took the pictures, but Hugo was there coaching here and helping her, so I like to think it was a group work. That is in my opinion how you can achieve greater things, it's nice to have different ideas.

The styling is mine and my sister's, some of my expressions are kind of weird, but the pictures turned out really well. She actually printed them... and it may seem strange, but this are the first printed pics that I have of myself, done with a nice camera, I mean.


I am getting closer to the 100 post, expect something nice... cause I really wanna do something important.

No hay comentarios: