lunes, 25 de enero de 2010

I (L) the 60's















With the award season in full throttle I have been watching all the movies nominated or that have gained some recognition and I think are interesting, excepting those that I wanna wait to be released on theaters, cause Mexico takes months to launch them.

Last week I saw "An Education" and I'm so going to go watch it again on the big screen. It's totally lame when someone says that each frame of the movie is a picture, but it really is.

The best part is that it's not obvious at all, the photography doesn't tells the story completely, but just works perfectly with the script.
The 60's are recreated incredible, I love the way the girls interact in school, cause it has an old school feel. Not to mention the trip to Paris, and the fabulous outfits the girls use. Carey Mulligan is gonna do great, I love her.

Sorry to make this post a critic but you gotta watch it if u haven't and tell me what you loved if you already did.

No hay comentarios: