viernes, 19 de marzo de 2010

1, 2, 3



1.- Balenciaga: Balenciaga is one of my all time favorites, but last Fall with the mission of being romantic, the collection loose all the Sci-Fi element I love. This time Nicolas created beautiful clothes that you couldn't fully understand at first sight but also truly wearable pieces that doesn't look generic. The shoes are to die for...

2.- Haider Ackermann: I don't know what to say, Haider can make leather whatever he wants to. The collection is breathtaking. I love his cuts, I love his aesthetic, I love how it is modern and dark, and that's all it needs to be said.

3.- Celine: Phoebe is in a world of her own for Celine, but that's a good thing. See how she is sticking to her vision, it's definitely paying off. Minimalism was the word that could describe 80% of Fall collections and it's thanks to what she has done for Celine. Clothes were simple and beautiful and desireable.

That's all for Fall, I would love to hear what were your favorites and if thanks to this countdown you found any designer interesting please check it out, Google it or go to style.com, the complete collections are worth checking out.

No hay comentarios: