lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

What would you wear?

There's always this question of which designer would you choose to wear forever, any collections he or she has ever created but nothing outside of that. Then I think that everyone's vision change and it's not about making a statement anymore, but choosing someone who offers versatility as well as wearability and just clothes you love.

That's a nice practical way to criticize fashion or a designer's body of work. There are so many options wether to choose from, as a man I nailed it down to just two, and it's more about an specific collection, but I wouldn't mind wearing all they've designed.

Hedi Slimane's Spring 2007 collection for Dior Homme...







and Stefano Pilati's Fall 2008 collection for Yves Saint Laurent.







The decission would get a little bit tougher if I were a girl but after a lot of consideration there are also juts two designers I would wear,

Miuccia Prada...





and Nicolas Ghesquiére in Balenciaga.





I may not always be absolutely astonished by Miuccia creations but I must recognize that her clothes are absolutely elegant and modern, easy to wear and very appealing. Nicolas has done and re invented anything I can think of. There is nothing cooler, still nowadays, that his shrunken blazer with jodhpurs and a palestinian "luxurious" scarf from Fall 2007.

What designer would you love to wear forever?

No hay comentarios: