jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

Dior Couture

It maybe somewhat a random post, but I had this 2005 Vogue lying around my room, so I opened it and this pictures where the first thing I saw. This show was the true spirit of couture, I remember loving every single part of it. I was specially fascinated by how original it was to make dresses that appeared to be in the middle of their construction but looked done at the same time. The production for the runway was perfect because although it was theatrical it went side by side with the clothes, and combined perfectly.






Galliano was good, and though his new fall collection for Dior it's interesting I think he's loosing his magic, I hope he can prove me wrong.
This has been one of those epiphany moments where I don't see myself living for anything other than fashion.

No hay comentarios: