jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

Fall Number One



Ok, so this is just a Fall styling preview, since I don't know wether it's right to start so early or not. It's just insane to look at outerwear when my room it's this hot. Well I don't know... here it is, theres not an actual topic but just outfits made because I liked the items. On the next stylings made the ones with a certain topic I'll try to post a whole inspiration behind them, maybe the place where I imagine it, or the poses the models would have.

Just enjoy this one, I will keep on posting other stuff for a while before making Fall stylings regularly.

First: Rodarte top, Celin skirt, Balenciaga heels.
Second: Prada jacket, Emilio Pucci pants.
Third: Balmain blouse and jacket, Dries Van Noten skirt.
Forth:Marni sweater, Miu Miu skirt, Burberry Prorsum boots.

No hay comentarios: