lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

Monday Inspiration Board

red collage

We are already caught in Spring 2011 show season, and Fall just went by terribly fast. As always, soon I'll post my top 15 collections. Since it's been ages since I last wrote something, it feels right to do a Inspiration Board, I know there's one just right below this, but it's been a lot of time between each one and I think I'm feelingcompletely different.

It's all red, there's something very powerful in that color. Instantly gives a sense of love or at least sensuality, therefore just expressing self-esteem and empowerment. Pics come from Vogue Nippon (Malgosia by Cédric Buchet and Eniko by Camilla Akrans), Vogue Italia (Mariacarla by Meisel), Numéro (Ginta by Greg Kadel) and Harper's UK ( Lily by Guy Aroch), red cardinals and a dusty landscape.


No hay comentarios: