jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2009

Inspirational



Some of you may already know this, my muse in the whole wide world is Karen Elson. I love her not commercial appeal of beauty, her ultra white skin, her personal style, mixing a bit of grunge and a very feminine elegance.

Even when I knew nothing about fashion, Karen always interested me in those Yves Saint Laurent and Jean Paul Gaultie ads. So when I knew who she was, she became my favorite... I know what I like when I see it and I rarely change my mind, so she still is.



I won't say anything about Karen's career because she has done it all, she's been in the industry for about 10 years, has appeared in all the major magazines and done tones of ad campaigns. I always get so excited when I see her in Vogue, or hear she's gonna be starring in a new ad. She's now doing the new YSL's Opium ad.



No hay comentarios: