lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2009

Spring in full swing

The first styling of the season. I don't know if it's a little early, because I do wanna start when magazines start publishing the current collections, but we talked about Demi, and after a little consideration here it is. I'm writting this just when it's time to wear my cozy knits and leather jackets together in Cuernavaca, let's hope it stays that way.

Now I have to do an extensive collections review so I don't run out of material for making up stylings. As usual, here the theme was nonexistent, just random clothes I would love to see together.



First: Celine top and jacket, Balenciaga skirt, Givenchy shoes.
Second: Rodarte dress, Prada coat, Lanvin heels.
Third: Ohne Titel top, Proenza Schouler pants, Balmain boots.
Fourth: Burberry Prorsum top, Pucci pants, Gucci heels.

No hay comentarios: