viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

Chocolate for Fall



I started to make a styling without a particular theme in mind and I realized that there are lots of chocolate brown clothes this season. I didn't feel like lowering down the intensity of this brown with neutrals, so I chose to contrast it with bright colors.

I love how it turned out, because this season clothes are super comfy and relaxed, well tailored but easy to live in and by any means sacrifices good design.

First: Reed Krakoff blazer, Chloé skirt and Davidelfin tights and heels.
Second: Haider Ackerman jacket, Balenciaga drees and heels.
Third: Burberry Prorsum jacket, Halston dress, Margiela boots.
Forth: Kenzo coat, Bottega Venetta blouse, Guccci trousers and shoes (the pants really are brown, but the lighting makes them purpleish).
Fifth: Balmain coat, Yves Saint Laurent dress, Dior boots.

No hay comentarios: